Ocean in Focus
Conservation Photography Contest
|Corallium rubrum, red coral. (G. Marola, 2007/Marine Photobank)
||Sperm whale entangled in fishing net. (Alberto Romeo/Marine Photobank)
||Hammerhead shark. (Terry Goss 2008/Marine Photobank)
Photo Submission Instructions
REGISTER ON THE MARINE PHOTOBANK (It's Free!)
- Login to the Marine Photobank (if you are not a Contributor Member, update your membership status). If you do not have an account, register here as a Contributor Member.
- Once you are logged in you may contribute photos.
- If you are a new member please be patient while we review your application. Once you receive a membership acceptance email, you may upload your photos.
READ THE RULES
Visit the rules page to learn more.
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS
We cannot guarantee that your image will be entered into the contest if you have not properly labelled and provided detailed information with your photo. See below for details.
- Label Your Photos. REMEMBER: Limit 10 photos per photographer.
To help us keep organized, please label your photos, either in the file name OR the Title field of the upload page (please be consistent) with the word "Contest 1." Label subsequent entries #s 2,3,4 and so on up to 10. (i.e. Contest 1, Contest 2, Contest 3, etc.)
We never get tired of seeing your photos, so please feel free to donate more than 10 photos, but be sure to label properly the photos you wish to enter into the contest.
- Photographer Name.
It is essential that you include your name on the upload page. You may not submit photos for other people. Anyone who would like to compete in the contest must open their own account for contact purposes.
- Select the Photo Contest 2010 Gallery.
After you have filled out the information fields on the photo upload page select the gallery Photo Contest 2010. You may also select other appropriate galleries in which you think the photos belong.
Then submit the photo.
See links below for more contest details:
Contest Home page >>
|Laysan Albatross. (Glen Tepke/Marine Photobank)
||Bluefin tuna in a cage. (Marco Carè/Marine Photobank)
||Hawaiian monk seal pups. (Paulo Maurin/Marine Photobank)
Contest Sponsored By:
Thank You to Our Prize Donors!